Benefits of Team Building

zararina

Coaching Member
It is usually an activity organized by certain companies for their employers. The goal of this activity is to develop camaraderie and improve work relationships not only between ordinary employers but between all levels in the company including the managerial positions.

I had experienced some team buildings when i am already an employee and i could say that i enjoyed this activities because of those exciting team building games and the location.

What is your idea of team building?

canadien

Team building is a great way to bring a workplace or organization together. If people are able to work well together, they become more comfortable around each other and also enjoy themselves more. Being able to work in a team is a very important ability when working in a large company. In fact, many employers look specifically for applicants who are able to work on a team.

Cecil Estrera

Team building for me plays an important factor in any community. Its main goal is to bring out the best to groups or teams which may result to better self development, positive communication, good leadership skills, and the ability to work closely during problem solving.
Being a team means focusing on one goal and having cooperation is a plus factor.

zararina

Coaching Member
Team building for me plays an important factor in any community. Its main goal is to bring out the best to groups or teams which may result to better self development, positive communication, good leadership skills, and the ability to work closely during problem solving.
Being a team means focusing on one goal and having cooperation is a plus factor.
Yes it was right that there are certain specific goals that a team should work on together to be able to achieved it. Success in a team depends on each members not only because of the leader.

mslianne

I love team building activities. :)
The ones I've attended were always focused on organizational activities which also contribute to an individual's development so I've been very fortunate enough to be able to join such activities.
Usually, critical-thinking skills are also enhanced as well as interrelationships, with emphasis on communication, cohesiveness and compromise. :D

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Team building means that employees and even the employers must be working together for building a satisfactory rapport and an open communication line for the attainment of the common goal and vision. of course, this is not just limited to outdoor activities though those are proven to effective and fun at the same time. This is very important especially for a medium to large companies where people usually are coming from different backgrounds and may have different points of view.

Cecil Estrera

Yes it was right that there are certain specific goals that a team should work on together to be able to achieved it. Success in a team depends on each members not only because of the leader.
Yes! And the leader has to set a good example for him to acquire the respect and authority of his team.
I've been a leader myself, and I can say that it was not an easy thing to do and it includes great responsibility.

zararina

Coaching Member
Yes! And the leader has to set a good example for him to acquire the respect and authority of his team.
I've been a leader myself, and I can say that it was not an easy thing to do and it includes great responsibility.
It was really not easy to motivate others and let them all work together in harmony reaching a certain goal. That is why team building is one way to make it possible. It is an activity where in members and leaders will feel comfortable with each other.:)

Cecil Estrera

It was really not easy to motivate others and let them all work together in harmony reaching a certain goal. That is why team building is one way to make it possible. It is an activity where in members and leaders will feel comfortable with each other.:)
Correct! Specially when your members doesn't believe in your abilities as a leader.
I remember back then that I ended up doing the whole project myself that supposed to be a group work.
Oh well, I just wanted to get the job done and all my groupmates were just so happy that they got a grade without exerting any effort.

zararina

Coaching Member
I used to experienced that also when i was the president of our class in fourth year high school. Well, there is no team building event for classes, but i knew the feeling when you are just alone doing the responsibilities which all officers should do.

francrislee

Never have I experienced having team building til I transferred in a government agency, the bad thing is, since I'm working in Health Emergency Management department, we cannot make a definite schedule for our team building because based on experience, every time we schedule it, events that leads to emergencies and disaster keep on occurring and occurring. (hahaha!)

How I wish that this August, we can finally make it happen. :)

zararina

Coaching Member
Never have I experienced having team building til I transferred in a government agency, the bad thing is, since I'm working in Health Emergency Management department, we cannot make a definite schedule for our team building because based on experience, every time we schedule it, events that leads to emergencies and disaster keep on occurring and occurring. (hahaha!)

How I wish that this August, we can finally make it happen. :)
Hope that it will really happen this August. ;)
Based on my experienced in team buildings event, it is really fun and exciting specially if you really involved yourself to it. It is also a good time to have bonding moments with your friends in your work.

francrislee

Hope that it will really happen this August. ;)
Based on my experienced in team buildings event, it is really fun and exciting specially if you really involved yourself to it. It is also a good time to have bonding moments with your friends in your work.
Thanks Zararina, I really hope too that this team building will not be postponed anymore not unless there's a storm coming. (hahaha!) Our work is really stressful, sometimes I think of looking for another job, but it seems like the health care economy is still down so I have no choice but to stay. (haha!)

zararina

Coaching Member
Taking care of others give you the opportunity to meet a lot of different people and be able to help them (looking at the bright side of your work:p).
It was not right to be so much stressed cause it could hinder your ability to work well and your health will suffer.
Hope for the best. ;)