Audio Books - Any Suggestions?

Zippy

I regret to say that I have very little time to read right now. Of course that causes me great pains because reading self help books, and other books too, is something I really enjoy. I was thinking that I need to figure something else out and it hit me. I need a GOOD audio book that I can listen to while I am driving. Since I drive a lot, I could still listen. Do you know of any good self help books?

Did you know that you can get a free download right now from www.audible.com when your register with your Amazon account? I have not read very many self-improvement books, but I am sure that Audible has a decent selection with user reviews.

Master key system is a very good book, the power of positive thinking, or the magic of believing are books that I highly recommend.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Joshua McNell is dead on, Master Key system is an incredible read with applicable knowledge. Depending where you are at in your journey you may want to look into the Science of Success series first, same author Wallace Wattles.

Its been a while since the original post however I want to offer two tips to help anyone with turning their car into a university.

1. if you have a current goal or challenge find books on that topic. Information that can be applied sooner that later is easier to retain.

2. I also like to put the single track repeat button on when listing to audio books in the car. If you have to focus on the road or zone out you'll only be prompted to skip to the next track only once you have already heard the information playing. When I started my quest for 400 books absorbed, I noticed I would let a cd play all day and at the end of my drive not have retained much. Single track repeat helped.