Are there any Christians here? and if so,do you still believe in a coming Christ?

armony

I'm just asking this question because in my life , I don't really hear people talking about Christ's return anymore. Is this something of the past? or is it still on people's minds?

suepat10

It's a big thing in our church. Without that belief Christianity is non-existant. Which is why so many churches are loosing their congregation as they are missing this and just want to rule people's lives.

I know the WWJW movement has it's detractors but combining that with the belief of a coming Christ should be the way forward. WWJW? He would want people to follow the 2 great commandments. When he returns he wants to see people who love God AND also love their neighbours and treat them with respect and kindness.

I am a Christian at heart but I am not sure if Christ's coming will still take place. For sure there are only few people who believe in this but whether it will happen or not, I will just prepare myself and I would be more than willing to embrace my destiny. :)

I am a Christian and truly believe that Christ is coming back. I'm no bible scholar but I think that many people live solely by what they see immediately in front of them, yet life is so much more than our senses. Many times we go through life without ever really trying to understand it and its the same with our faith. We claim a faith but never read or take the time to understand what being apart of that faith really means. Jesus is coming back and He said that we must be watchful. He said what man that knows that the thief is coming to rob his house doesn't stay up to confront him. We must have that same expectation for the coming of Christ. So that when He comes, he will find that we were faithfully doing His will. Its no different than what we would require from our own children if we were to go away and leave them at home alone. You'd be pretty upset to come back and see that they haven't done the things that you instructed them to do.

Capri71

I am a Christian and truly believe that Christ is coming back. I'm no bible scholar but I think that many people live solely by what they see immediately in front of them, yet life is so much more than our senses. Many times we go through life without ever really trying to understand it and its the same with our faith. We claim a faith but never read or take the time to understand what being apart of that faith really means. Jesus is coming back and He said that we must be watchful. He said what man that knows that the thief is coming to rob his house doesn't stay up to confront him. We must have that same expectation for the coming of Christ. So that when He comes, he will find that we were faithfully doing His will. Its no different than what we would require from our own children if we were to go away and leave them at home alone. You'd be pretty upset to come back and see that they haven't done the things that you instructed them to do.

It's important to believe that Jesus lives and that your life has more value than you could ever imagine. So when we live according to the principle of "Do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do" we easily let go of all the things that can block us from being prepared for the life ahead of us! God is love and there is no way around that, so let's honor him by taking care of one another, so we can all get where we need to be.
"See with your heart & not with your eyes"​

AmazingP

Advisor Member
True Christians understand that the coming of Jesus Christ for the second time and the ushering in of the peaceful reign of him on this Earth literally is the real solutions to all the problems the humanity has been facing right from the start. No second coming means we better forget believing on this God and stop pretending to be a follower of him. Unfortunately, this very critical dogma has had been clouded by so many interpretations both right and wrong until it has seemingly become unfashionable to talk about it even in many churches. However, the lukewarm attitude of the people and the believers on his second coming is actually predicted in the pages of the Bible itself so I am not surprised at all. :)

from what I have seen on the web we may be able to refer to jesus coming back as a christ conciousness - or an awakening within the people. perhapes this would make the world a much better place to live, either way its a win win I would still like to meet JC tho.

zararina

Coaching Member
I am a Catholic and believes that Jesus Christ had come to save us. And the second coming could not be literal than He will then live with humans but could mean the awakening of our spirit that is why it is said that He will come but no one will exactly know when it will be.

I am a Christian and believe that Jesus is coming soon. As what the Lord says in the book of John 14:1-3 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

A

artistry

I am of the Christian faith, and do believe that the Lord will be coming back for his people. There are many things that will take place before then, which if yu read Revelations, they are outlined. I am not sure that I will be alive when He returns, I just hope that I am counted worth to be with Him and have everlasting life.

It is written on the book of revelations, that he will soon come, to separate sheeps from goats. This might mean like judgement day or something, but all i can say is that we should always be prepared for his coming. I am a Roman Catholic Christian by the way.

I believe no one is talking about it maybe because they're afraid of thinking about that event because it was said that tribulations will come first before the coming of Christ.

from what I have seen on the web we may be able to refer to jesus coming back as a christ conciousness - or an awakening within the people. perhapes this would make the world a much better place to live, either way its a win win I would still like to meet JC tho.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say that, I often believe that Christ's return is more metaphorical. That there will be a great awakening on Earth (which I feel is happening as we speak) and that Christ will "return" in the form of Christ (Unity) Consciousness on a worldwide level.

I am one of the believers who do have faith that God will surely come back for all us.

I am of the Christian faith, and do believe that the Lord will be coming back for his people. There are many things that will take place before then, which if yu read Revelations, they are outlined. I am not sure that I will be alive when He returns, I just hope that I am counted worth to be with Him and have everlasting life.
I agree with you in fact everything that was said is happening now. I am praying that my family will be one of the chosen ones.