Any good Self Development books you recommend reading?

Nik

Here's my TOP 3.
1. 'The Silva Mind Control Method of Mental Dynamics' by Jose Silva and Burt Goldman is packed with valuable exercises and lessons.
2. 'Book of EST' by Luke Rhinehart. It describes an EST training. Easy to read. A bit weird, but as you read it you learn valuable skills.
3. Napoleon Hill's 'Keys to Succes' is very practical. It is a complete exploration of Hill's success philosophy and his seventeen essential principles of personal achievement.
But you can also take a look at my book '110 self-improvement boosters' at http://bit.ly/1Z9mAXX.

Kam

Coaching Member
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen. R. Covey

AnnMarie Lewellyn

I think you need to narrow your topic a bit, but my advice is this...read everything you can find time to read on the general topic of self-development. I have read most of the books mentioned above and will say all are worth reading. You can also do a search for podcasts on self development. Michael Hyatt might be someone you would enjoy, he has a blog, podcast and even courses you can take.

LVEnglish

Hi Jason - Wow! Everyone has great advice. I have seriously read 95% of the books people listed here. They are life changing. Most people read them, however, and never act on what they learn. It's like reading fitness books, but never going to the gym!

I always tell my students to start by reading the late great Jim Rohn.

Hope to talk to you again soon :)
LV

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
Your cover is pretty and the preview looks good. I suggest you add your photo, telephone number and business address to help build trust. I like to know who I'm buying something from and be assured that I'm making a secure payment before I buy something online.

Readingraphics

Hi,

You can check out our book summaries, infographics and audio clips of some of the best selling titles such as The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Think and Grow Rich and Good to Great.
They will give you a quick overview to help you pick out key ideas in these books.
You can then buy the books to read deeper.

www.readingraphics.com

Pratima

Coaching Member
Hi guys,

Im new to this board and I was wondering if there were any good books you guys recommend reading? Thanks!
The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind. This is a very good book. I love it. I read it couple of times.

Quest

"The Miracle Morning" Hal Elrod...

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
To start , I would highly recommend The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason and then you can continue with How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie and also I recommend The 10X Rule By Grant Cardone.

Always read, remember poor people read an average of 1 book a year, rich and successful people read an average of 60 books a year!

''The more you learn the more you earn'' Warren Buffet

Quest

My first 41 years I hadn't read any books at all I wasn't forced to.

In my past 5 years I've must have read over 50...or listened to. Does listening count?

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
My first 41 years I hadn't read any books at all I wasn't forced to.

In my past 5 years I've must have read over 50...or listened to. Does listening count?
Absolutely, listening to great speakers like Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor and Zig Ziglar is amazing!!!!