Another unplanned pregnancy - how to cope up in this kind of situation?

A

artistry

If children come into the world, planned, unplanned, they come for a reason, as others have mentioned. cherish them, hopefully the will be healthy. Good luck to you and your family. Try to be strong and as positive as you can be. Children are a blessing from God. They are part of the future.

zoeysmama2011

My daughter Azalea was an unplanned pregnancy. I gave up a full athletic scholarship to have her. But the way that I look at it, is that she is my motivation. Although, she wasn't planned by me or my fiance, God planned for her to be here for a reason. I know that it sounds cliche, but she is the reason why I grew up and started being more responsible. As much of a blessing as children are, it can be a handful to have 3 young kids, I know. Just stay positive though. I think that everything happens for a reason in life and you may never know what this child being brought into the world could mean for you. Stay strong Mama. I'm rooting for you. :)

Dorothy

You will do fine! I have eleven kids and did just fine with them and have plenty of love and attention for them all ! It's a beautiful part of life having a baby, and whether it's is planned or not it is still a blessing. You will be amazed as to how you will fall right into the routine like nothing, trust me! God bless you and your children:)