Allow Me To Introduce Myself Loves!

I'm a male in my 20s and I've been into personal development since middle school probably (Also into anime lol). I played sports growing up and developing through those inspired me to look at my entire life, what I was doing, and how to be as much of a winner as possible in life as a whole. I have read so many books, have been bullet journaling for the past few years, and have changed so much from who I used to be it's quite hard to conceive. I simply want to share what I have learned over the years here in the forum, help people with questions, sticking points, and get outside opinions on my own sticking points. Also, I want to find what most people's issues are, so I can explore those issues more to be the biggest help to the largest amount of people. Blessings!

If you have any questions about literally anything, ask me, and I will give you the best answer I possibly can give. I will even engage in dialectic discussion with you until we reach your answer if necessary.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Welcome Pierce, glad to have you here!

I do have one question. Have you thought about what makes you happy? That's always seemed one of the harder questions and has evolved over time for me personally. It seems so many people achieve all these wonderful things but aren't happy in the end, while people have very simple lives are sometimes perfectly happy.

Welcome Pierce, glad to have you here!

I do have one question. Have you thought about what makes you happy? That's always seemed one of the harder questions and has evolved over time for me personally. It seems so many people achieve all these wonderful things but aren't happy in the end, while people have very simple lives are sometimes perfectly happy.
Thanks for the welcome! I have thought about it, and I’ve found that happiness comes first. Nothing can make you happy. Things can alleviate pain, stimulate you, and excite you, but the happiness that lasts comes from you. The best accomplishments in life are when happiness comes first.

I agree, nothing on the outside can make you happy, but how do you get happy in the inside? :)
I think it’s quite a paradox. Here’s a few videos I just saw on it that I liked. I collect it’s sort of a combination of letting go and facing your fears to change your view on things.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
I'd say key areas of happiness for me involve positive social interactions and connections, helping and contributing in some way, learning, exploring the variety life offers, and challenging myself in some way. I'm sure you'd agree that contrary to what the commercials tell us, obtaining "stuff" like a new car gives just short periods of happiness and there's only so much stuff you can get in life.

Jay

Hey thanks for your answers @[U]Pierce.The.Heavens[/U] ! I already watched the first Video and I liked the idea. Of course I know all These things but sometimes it is nice to get remembered. I struggle a Little bit lately and hope to find some Support here :)

george.yc

Hi Pierce and welcome to this forum. I have joined a few days ago :)

Currently I am doing my own research so I would like to ask you if you are that kind of person who wants to help others (people, animals, nature)?

I am asking because I found some stats studies and trying to confirm the result:

“Aprox 48% of all human beeings help others. Literally they need “to help”. They need to sense that feeling of helping.”

Also I run my own project where people help others.

Thank you.

..... I'm sure you'd agree that contrary to what the commercials tell us, obtaining "stuff" like a new car gives just short periods of happiness and there's only so much stuff you can get in life.
Have you read one of Eckhart Tolle’s book? He perfectly describes this like:

“It is our EGO which wants new stuff. EGO is rather in “to want” state than “already have” state. Therefore we want to buy new stuff again and again.”