Agghhh!!! Things keep getting worst!!

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
s your situation on a steady decline? Do things seem to obviously be getting worst? Searching forever for a job? It’s not just your attitude. Here are two common reasons your life seems to be getting worst in situation or circumstance.

1. You are being prepped to receive.
  2. You are receiving a negative blessing.
The great news is both of these reasons have clear solutions let's briefly dive in.

Prepped to receive: Although we may believe circumstances in life just come to us, in reality we receive things we are ready for in energy and mentality. When we receive things we aren't ready for it may cause further problems. A great example is the lottery winners who experience only the stress of money and usually end up right back where they started or even worst off. On the contrary sometimes we are equipped to avoid the pain of receiving a blessing we can’t handle. We go through a few situations that shape us into a new way of being. Like a bunch of bad relationships that force you to change in a way that attracts a soul mate.

If you have a definite goal and you seem to be drifting away you can do two things to aid the situation. First stop and look around for the lessons in the situation. See if there is a way you can change to get ahead of the situation. How can you upgrade your way of being? Lastly you may want to start a gratitude practice to help appreciate what you current have and become more energetically attractive to receiving much more.

Negative blessings: No matter what you personal believe, we are all subject to the laws of the world. No matter what your personal philosophy is, if you are in the air, gravity will likely work on you. This is the same when dealing with the law of attraction.
In the bible there is a great verse, which again no matter your personal philosophy, it applies to you.

“For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.” Matthew 13:12.

The take away from this verse is you can be blessed with whatever your current state is. This is a spiritual law so in mind we either hold our goal or we hold the lack of our goal. If you believe strongly “I don’t have any means to reach my goals” your focus on that lack can actually attract more lack. To overcome a negative blessing it is key to drastically change the way you talk and think about your situation. It starts with focusing on what you want and NEVER entertaining mentally what you don’t want. If a genie popped out of a lamp you wouldn’t say I don’t have a job, you would say my first wish is employment. Right?

So when you think of your situation now is it the lack you now see or is it the blessing you “know” is coming that you are holding in mind?

Whether you are being prepared to receive a great blessing or you are being abundantly blessed in the un-ideal way. Remember you can still take control of your life's steering wheel and create change. You got this!!