Addicted to drugs

Ray_L

Is there anyone here who is addicted to drugs? Please share.

justinprovement

Long story short I had to hit rock bottom in order to get better. If there's any way around it, I hope nobody else has to. I had to be homeless, begging and stealing and sick as a dog before I could start getting better. I'm clean now. Sometimes I want to get high, most of the time I don't. Addiction robbed me blind.

denydritz

Coaching Member
Hi Ray, I've never been addicted to drugs, but a friend of mine was and managed to get clean (he's a multi millionaire now, recently married, with children). He is building a new site and YouTube channel to help others do the same. You might want to check it out: http://www.projectunbroken.com/

Is there anyone here who is addicted to drugs? Please share.
If this is something you are dealing with, good for you for looking for information that will help you. And good luck. I wish I could offer something helpful. I don’t have anything helpful to tell you unfortunately. Just want to encourage you to keep going.
If there’s a way for one person, there’s away for everyone. I hope you keep going and keep trying as many times as you need to until you find your way.

Long story short I had to hit rock bottom in order to get better. If there's any way around it, I hope nobody else has to. I had to be homeless, begging and stealing and sick as a dog before I could start getting better. I'm clean now. Sometimes I want to get high, most of the time I don't. Addiction robbed me blind.
Good for you. That’s amazing. You’ve done something that I would imagine takes ocean of a power. And oceans are big, you know? Seriously though, there are some people in the world who would look down on you if they knew this about you. And I’m sure you probably already know this, but I just want to be a person to help you remember that those people have it all wrong. This feat that proves that people should look up to you. You should be an inspiration for anyone trying to make a change in their life. Major major props from this random person .

Last edited:

JamesLew

Now I smoke much less often, but literally half a year ago I smoked every day and a lot. I'm not sure if I'm not addicted now....but I made a big step to recovery. I read one interesting article on Addiction Resource about physical and psychological dependency from drugs. Also, I know that weed could be a gateway drug. That's why I tried to stop using it. That is why I am trying to stop using it. I don't want to attend rehabs or something like that. Maybe someone could advise me useful info about how to quit.