A married man find other women sexually attractive

Youcanever

Hello everyone,

I am 31 year old, happily married for 2 years, love my wife. The thing is, even though I love my wife romantically and sexually, also find other women sexually attractive. I am notlooking for a romantic getaway, my wife fullfills it. She also fulfills sexuality. But I want to have some sexual experience with other women. Is it so wrong to have feelings like that? This has been bothering my mind for couple of months.

AndrewWillie

Hello.
Just because you have a sexual attraction to other women does not mean that he needs to be indulged. Not all desires that appear in a person are right-wing, very often they are contradictory. I am a Christian and I believe that the Bible is an instruction to life, following which you can build a happy life. Jesus said that cheating on a spouse is a sin.
Sexual experience on the side is the betrayal of your spouse. Violation of the promise that spouses make at the altar.
The foundation of a family is loyalty to each other, when loyalty is lost, the family that you have been building for many years falls apart. Consider whether it is worth throwing away what you have been building for years for one hour of pleasure.
In addition, this will be a very bad example for your children, who, as adults, can do the same with their spouse, or they will do the same.
God bless you