A Guide To A Successful Living

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Be Happy, Feel Good, and Give Thanks for what you are now and be grateful for what you have. Feel as much joy as you can. Focus your attention and time on beautiful and wonderful things that you'd like to achieve. Be confident that you can have them! Visualize having them -- feel as if you've already have them -- and make yourself deserving to have all you want. Then YOU WILL HAVE IT!!!

Desire, Believe, Expect and Accept! Give Thanks! That's the ingredients of real FAITH! According to your faith, be it unto you! Whatever the man of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve!!! As we think, so are we!! All the best! If it is to be, it's up to me!

Remember, God gave us all richly all things to enjoy! It's your call!!! The kingdom, the power is truly within you! God can only do for us what he can do through us!!! He gave it all to us! It’s up to us to use it. That's your choice!!! Don’t take this lightly! Enjoy and allow it in! You can have all that you desire! If you will believe then all things are possible for you to happen.

Zippy

I just wanted to say thank you for this post. Yesterday was a very down day for me. Usually I try so hard to follow the ideas in your post, but some days it gets away from me. This is just what I needed to hear to be reminded to joyfully accept a brilliant life. So thank you.

radascars

Advisor Member
That is very ideal AmazingP but people nowadays doesn't realize to be contented and give thanks to what they have. Even if you do give them words like that to have a successful living, they will just still pursue what they want. I do witness people with that kind of mentality and they are not yet satisfied to what they have. :(

AmazingP

Advisor Member
I just wanted to say thank you for this post. Yesterday was a very down day for me. Usually I try so hard to follow the ideas in your post, but some days it gets away from me. This is just what I needed to hear to be reminded to joyfully accept a brilliant life. So thank you.
You are very much welcome Zippy. We are not all perfect and there is no such thing as perfect situation. In most cases, it is how we react and how we rather focus on what we can do that matters most. Nobody is immune for times when we are down and need some little inspiration in order to push and look forward to the future. I myself is sharing all these inspiring words because I also need it very much. To be successful, we have to work hard and smart -- that's perspiration -- and be enlighten and have wisdom in pursuing our dreams -- that is inspiration.

Good luck to you and remember always that you have friends and family that love you so much.

Cecil Estrera

Although almost all of those tips stated above are hard to implement, I myself agree that those are essential for one to succeed. I really believe that it doesn't have to be that big to measure that one is successful. It all really depends on how one views success.

I think we should just be contented in what we have now and make the most out of that. We also should learn how to accept failure and defeat, for these are really inevitable.

zararina

Coaching Member
It was so true that we could easily feel success in our lives if we get easily contented in what we have. Learning and being able to appreciate all the things that we have and strive more to get the things that we still want to achieve could help us become more successful. Thinking positive and having happy disposition in life could lead us to better status in life. And some of the most important factors for success is faith, hope and determination.

kevinm

Your post is very uplifting. Thank you for sharing this. I agree with you and will try to implement it :)

fancyfingers

It is nice to read a positive post about being grateful for what we have, instead of angry for what we do not. We are bombarded daily with so much advertising telling us we cannot be happy/successful unless we have everything! I believe a person can choose to be happy or unhappy. Life gives everyone situations to handle, it is the way we handle them that makes us who we are. I choose to be happy, and I am teaching my children to choose to be happy.

A

artistry

What a wonderfully written piece. You are so right in what you say, being thankful for where you are, and most of all, being as happy as you can. If we could be more positive, we will surely be more happy with our lives. Time is fleeting, so we need to make good use of our time here on earth. Thank you so much for such this inspirational topic, you have written.

AmazingP

Advisor Member
It is nice to read a positive post about being grateful for what we have, instead of angry for what we do not. We are bombarded daily with so much advertising telling us we cannot be happy/successful unless we have everything! I believe a person can choose to be happy or unhappy. Life gives everyone situations to handle, it is the way we handle them that makes us who we are. I choose to be happy, and I am teaching my children to choose to be happy.
We are living in an advertising-crazy world and so we are bombarded every second with all sorts of enticement to splurge or to buy something in addition to what we already have. People have the tendency to spend more from what they can really afford and so they are literally bringing in more problems into their lives. We have to live within our means and learn to live simply as having everything is never a guarantee of peace of mind and happiness and could even produce the things we should be avoiding in the first place. :D

rose banks

Put God above everything is always the fore guide to a successful living but there are a lot more next to that. Being positive always is also the secret to become successful. Anyway here are some tips for you.