1. Positive self-talk
2. Don’t strive for perfection
3. Don’t compare yourself to others
4. Focus on the things you can change
5. Surround yourself with supportive people
6. Remind yourself of the benefits.
7. Handle mistakes and failures in a more positive way

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every person will find different ways to build their self-esteem. Spiritual teachings can work for one person, while for another, building a great body can be a source of self-esteem. Obviously for it not to be superficial, any kind of knowledge that enhances your self-esteem should be combined with action and getting new references. By getting out of your own way and doing things that may at the moment make you uncomfortable, they will help you realize that you are capable of much more than you have ever dreamed of. Often we think that because we have been living our lives a certain way, that this is the way to live. This is not true. The only reason why we live the way we do is because we decided to live this way or someone has decided for us. But we can change that. We can change our daily habits. We can eliminate our daily thoughts and behaviors and replace them with the ones that give us new life. And when we do that, we discover that the world is so rich and wonderful and we forget about our insecurities. They were not real in a first place. High self-esteem is our natural state.

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
I think reading personal development books will put you up in another level of awareness and also getting away from the news can be very good, I'm not saying that you don't have to get informed, I'm saying that following the news too much will make you see how terrible and horrible the world is, it only develops a bad and negative attitude in you.