5 Principles of Effective Time Management

Dan1

Hi guys,

We can never get back even 1 second of our lives, so it is important that we learn to manage our time:

#1 Communicate well, ensure you understand what someone asks you to do.

#2 Discipline yourself to do things.

#3 Memorise what you need to memorise. You can also make a To-Do list so you won't have to remember it!

#4 Plan ahead so you know what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.

#5 Organise yourself and your surroundings.

For more information and the whole article please visit 5 Principles of Effective Time Management.

AnthonyXP

Thanks so much Dan! Planning ahead and being organised is critical. As @Cynthia said - time is the most valuable asset in this life.
I've found making a priorities list right before bed for tomorrow - two or three must-dos and two or three more would-like-to's - makes my day So much more productive from the get.

anthony shama

i totally agree. little do people know about how our brain work, but for student of personal development, we know that by schedule your day before you go to sleep, you will not only feel organize when you get up, but you also increase the chance of completing the task as well. some people say it is because of law of attraction that when we schedule before going to bed, our subconscious mind will work on that schedule over night and manifest it tomorrow just like we plan. anyway, i believe that having a schedule ready before going to sleep is a good way of manage your time.