5 Keys to Self-Empowerment for New Year's Resolutions

As New Year's approaches many of us will be making resolutions for self-improvement. Recently I have come to think of the importance of using our core strengths to become more self-empowered in our commitments. As a therapist of many years, I have also found that fear and self-doubt is what often stops people from making positive change.

When we draw from our strengths, and overcome our fears and self-doubt with courage and confidence, we can make the changes we resolve to keep.

Here is a link to my blog about how to become more self-empowered. This is largely based on cultivating the virtues of courage, moderation, wisdom, and awareness. When we utilize these virtues we can attain our resolutions. I also discuss a simple and practical approach to making change. It involves using the 3 A's of awareness, assessment, and action.

5 Keys to Self-Empowerment

Warm Regards,

James

DayProv

Advisor Member
As New Year's approaches many of us will be making resolutions for self-improvement. Recently I have come to think of the importance of using our core strengths to become more self-empowered in our commitments. As a therapist of many years, I have also found that fear and self-doubt is what often stops people from making positive change.

When we draw from our strengths, and overcome our fears and self-doubt with courage and confidence, we can make the changes we resolve to keep.

Here is a link to my blog about how to become more self-empowered. This is largely based on cultivating the virtues of courage, moderation, wisdom, and awareness. When we utilize these virtues we can attain our resolutions. I also discuss a simple and practical approach to making change. It involves using the 3 A's of awareness, assessment, and action.

5 Keys to Self-Empowerment

Warm Regards,

James
In my opinion, Awareness is the most important attribute of any change. Until a person is aware and knows what want to do, this person just can´t move forward. Unless he/she isn´t aware of what is going on in life, and don´t pay attention to others, improving quality of life will not be hard, but I think it will be almost impossible.
Great article :)