5 BOOKS THAT CHANGE OUR LIFE

They tell us that our main purpose is to find ourselves and express ourselves fully.
How to do it? And who can help us?
Here are 5 books that can change your life.
1. Psycho-cybernetics by Maxwell Malts
2. Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway" by Dr. Susan Jeffers
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
4. The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
5. Finding yourself in the Town of Geniuses by Valentina Knurova

All these books change our mind and change our life.

What do you think?

I think great selection. For me really transformational was also ,,The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma. Great book about What´s really important in life.
YAS! Robin Sharma is great! I have found, "Never eat alone" by Nick Ferazzi great for inter-personal/networking/community to be very informative providing great strategies for maintaining contacts and developing relationships!

Psycho-cybernetics by Maxwell Malts was one of my first ever reads and really set the standard and advanced the understanding in the personal development arena!

Does anyone have useful reading regimes/scheduling study? I read in the morning and usually touch between two books in different areas?

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
YAS! Robin Sharma is great! I have found, "Never eat alone" by Nick Ferazzi great for inter-personal/networking/community to be very informative providing great strategies for maintaining contacts and developing relationships!

Psycho-cybernetics by Maxwell Malts was one of my first ever reads and really set the standard and advanced the understanding in the personal development arena!

Does anyone have useful reading regimes/scheduling study? I read in the morning and usually touch between two books in different areas?
I also like to read in the morning one book, and in the evening book from another area. Sometimes I read even in the afternoon, but not always I find time to do that.

Thanks for sharing this list. As a prospective reader in some personal development books, I found this list helpful. It's encouraging to see Think and Grow Rich on this list since I've been considering purchasing it for a while now.