30 Proven Ways To Build Your Confidence

Hi Everyone,

I just posted a big article (5000 words) about 30 ways to build your confidence: here

I have a couple questions for anyone who would care to read it.

1)Can you think of any suggestions for things that could be added to this list?
2)How many of these things have you done in your life?

I'd love the feedback. Here's to our continuing self-improvement!
-Iain

"Confidence lies outside of your Comfort Zone"

Shaka Lee

I skimmed through this article but I noticed that I definitely have done over half the things on this list. Some of my favourites are still celebrating your small wins, helping others, surrounding yourself with good people and changing your mindset to be more positive.
I can definitely say that I am confident in myself and it's directly because of those things.
:)

Great article. I can tell you put a lot of work into it.

I love that you added get outside of your comfort zone. That may be the one thing that really helped build my confidence. I am going to try to celebrate my wins and accomplishments!!
Yeah, getting outside of your comfort zone is very important for personal growth. It is by far the best way to build your confidence in my opinion because doing so really forces you to adapt and change to your new surroundings. That's why I wrote a book about it because I think it such an effective tool and not enough people know about it. If I can even just help one person to challenge themselves to do better that would be a success in my opinion.

I skimmed through this article but I noticed that I definitely have done over half the things on this list. Some of my favourites are still celebrating your small wins, helping others, surrounding yourself with good people and changing your mindset to be more positive.
I can definitely say that I am confident in myself and it's directly because of those things.
:)
Glad to hear it Shaka! Celebrating small wins is one of my personal faves too. I am always looking to high five people when they or we accomplish something, even if its just a little thing. It really boosts our moods!