30 day Paradigm Shift

In this thread, I will record a complete lifestyle change over a period of 30 days. Throughout the following month, I am going to increase desirable habits such as water consumption and controlled breathing techniques, as well as an increase in physical exercise and outdoor exposure. I am also going to completely eliminate a few things such as exposure to nicotine, caffeine and alcohol. I am going to focus on creating a very strict, healthy sleeping schedule starting tonight at 11pm EST (9/27/2018). Waking hours will be between 7am and 8am, which is when I will be regularly posting on this forum during the next few weeks, unless I feel the need to share something during the afternoon. Along with these immediate lifestyle changes I am going to start taking cold showers whenever I wake, practice piano for a minimum of 30 minutes, and read for at least 20 minutes each day. I am doing this "paradigm shift" because I'm curious as to whether or not these various habits and actions can have an effect on my mentality, state of consciousness, mental health, physical health, overall attitude towards life and so forth. I am also curious about myself as a human being and I wish to push the boundaries of my addiction and discomfort and see if I can withstand all of these immediate changes. I have tried changing my habits and my lifestyle in the past, but I've never had reason to continue or commit. I hope that by posting this on the internet for others to see, I will be obligated to follow through with my 30 day plan and record some interesting results. As for now, I will enjoy my last free day before I start this journey.

Aguacero

Advisor Member
hi there, how it's going?