3 Ways To Increase Health, Wealth & Happiness

Bill Davis

Hi Everyone,

Here is a article I wrote on ways to increase health, wealth & happiness in your life.

"De-Clutter" As a Way of Life - A good first step in De-Cluttering is to eliminate what isn't of value. First deal with all the excess stuff in your life which you are emotionally attached, for example birthday cards, old photos and ticket stubs from concerts & sporting events. Separate the emotional from the practical clutter and create a "Memory Box". By just getting all the sentimental clutter in one place is a great start and a major achievement.

Eat Better - Not Less - Rather than focusing on what not to eat, a better approach is to focus on improving the quality of what we put into our bodies. Research has proven that when a body is well nourished with fresh & delicious food, an insatiable appetite and addictive eating will disappear. Dieting is often the last thing an overweight person need because their body is starving for healthy nutrients. Diets don't work, for example, because they are temporary ways to weight. When a dieter resumes their normal eating habits they tend to gain all the weight back plus. Successful weight loss only occurs with lifestyle changes and sensible nutrition.

Make A Spending Plan - Getting out of debt involves creating a reduced spending plan. By being genuinely sincere about cutting back your expenses with good old fashioned belt tightening. It's not difficult to recognize what you can reasonably do without and where those frivolous extras can be eliminated, or at least scaled down. With every purchase, ask yourself: Do I NEED this or do I WANT this? For you're spending plan to work, it involves honest evaluation on each purchase. It's possible to avoid additional new debt simply by buying nothing except what you need for one month. Then when you see how easy it is, you'll want to continue for another month, then another. Before you know it, you will have gone one year without adding any debt along with reducing old debt, by just making your normal monthly payment.

“The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”.
Confucius b. 551 BC
Enjoy The Day,
Bill Davis

zararina

Coaching Member
I like that "Eat better not less" ideology. :)
Health is wealth and therefore eating better could make us have a better quality of life. It is also important that we know our priorities and we clearly know what our necessities.

betty blue

Good advice here; its so important to eat properly, if we`re not feeling healthy we can`t be at our best in other areas of our lives. For a lot of people the way they eat is an emotional response to problems in other areas of their lives, food can be a comfort and a way to avoid having to deal with them. Sometimes we need to step back and re-evaluate what`s really going on in our lives, instead of burying our feelings and pretending everything is ok.