3 ways to boost your confidence

anthony shama

There are many ways one can build up self-confident, here are 3 practical ways I used to build up my self confidence

Change your outside

Changing your outside mean changing how your body act. You might not notice it, but a simple change in your act can mean the difference between fearful and confidence.

Following is 2 simple and easy way to add more score to your self-confidence.

Change your poster: smile, chin up, chest up, walk straight, sit straight

Wear professional clothes if you can.

Change your inside

Why change the inside? Because your inside will reflect on the outside. You cannot fake your outside forever and expect to be confident. The only one important thing that changing the outside is necessary is because it can help you with your change in the inside.

But don’t worry, this 5 methods will help you out

Read books to build up your mindset.

Overcome your fear of judgment.

Meditation

Maintain positive attitude

control your ego

Build up your capability

Another way to be more confident is to increase your capability. When you are more capable of doing the task required, you will naturally be more confident. It is as simple as that.

So how do you increase your capability? 2 methods:

Practice

Increase your ability. Learn about the skills required to complete the task

The detail you can find out on 3 Ways To Boost Your Confidence

brokenblade

Coaching Member
One of the things I agree with on this thread is that it is important to change the outside. For one thing, I've realized that I feel different when I wear different clothes. When it is the clothes that I want to wear, I feel better. However, a lot of people I talk to are all about neglecting the outside. I see it this way; if it helps you be a better person, why not? I think the outside has some importance too. I do still believe the inner life is more important.

I'm not sure I know what I am saying. But I'll say it this way. I want my outside to reflect my inner life. I don't want to be Christ on the inside while being something completely different on the outside.

Great insight.. I love books!! and I have been meditating for many years already, I must say that I feel far better than before and help me up my confidence!