3 Simple Tips To Learn Faster Even You're Dead Slow Learner

Everyone likes to learn faster, right.
One of the ways to be successful person is to build the skills. If you want to build skills, you should know how to learn faster.
Even some says learning is a survival tool. Yes, it is.

Just Imagine, If you open the book, read the sentences and you can digest any ideas with ease. And able to reproduce the ideas without intervention. It's cool. Its not about show off to other peoples. Its your key to successful life.

There are many ways to learn faster. But I want to say you should develop the curiosity. Its the gateway of effective learning. Ask Questions about the sky, water, books, people etc., It develops your curiosity. It leads to effective learning.

Lets get into tips....

1: Create Connections:
Whatever you learning, start connecting that into already you know. Compare the concepts, find differences and similarities. The key here is, create many links as much as possible. There are two advantages here: One you can increase your understanding and second is it stores in your memory in a strong manner. Because if one link is failed to remember the certain information, another link helps you. Anyway, it boost your learning capacity

2: Explain to Small child:
This is powerful one like a mega gun. Take any concept and pretending that you're teaching that concept to a small child. What you do when you teach difficult concept to small child: Simplifying and Explaining in visual or metaphorical manner. When you teach the concept in this way, it becomes a clean water in your brain. You can get 95-98% understanding of any concept.

3: Retrieving:
This is also another best tool to learning. Your job is try to recall the learned information. Read the section and try to recall the important points fro that section. It improves your recalling capacity. Retrieve, Retrieve, Retrieve.

These are 3 powerful tools to learn faster and better. There also more tools. This is just a starting point. I know you want to know more tools and improves your learning.

I hope it will be helpful, Check out my site to learn faster, think better and live better

3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to congratulate you for posting and welcome to this community. Don't get the wrong idea though. I am a very snarky person on this forum. I think of myself as the Champion For Bitter Truths. I let you experience all the things you have been running from. My mission here is to get people to hopeful use one thing I have said. If one person on this forum sees my posts and improves their life by taking action on one of my points I have made than I am happy.

Two Tips To Learn Even More:

Spend More Time:

I think that if you want to learn more and actually keep the thoughts and ideas in your head the best thing you can do is spend more time with each idea. Instead of trying to learn the concepts faster it is better to learn the concept slower.

For example if I wanted to learn how to cook it is much better for me to cook one new recipe a day every day for a month. Than for me to cook ten recipes every day for three days. Sleep is a vital ingredient to learning that people have no respect for.

Go Back Again:

It takes effort learning something for the first time(For everyone on this rock we call earth). After learning it however don't assume you will remember it. Human memory is a treacherous dog that should be shot behind the barn. (EPIC MUSIC.... When The World Needed Him Most He Vanished Never To Be Seen Again.... Funeral Music).

As I was saying think of repetition as a whip that you use to beat your memory into obedience. This means that every week you relearn the concepts you learn the previous week. It should be much faster because you already have a solid understanding.

End Of Class

For all of you reading this say something. It is up to you to speak up and tell me what you are thinking. If you don't have anything to add to the topic give feedback to the man and women who spend the time to give valuable content. This way me and the poster have a better understanding of exactly what you want. I can exploit you better and Danesh can figure out what name to call you by.

Thank you for sharing the tips, and they are very valuable and useful. Another helpful tool may be to add some structure and order to your learning efforts. Especially if you have a huge amount of material to learn, you have to ensure that information is organized. Also, make sure you're always aware of how effective your learning habits and practices are. If something isn't working out for you, it means you need to change something.

denydritz

Coaching Member
Hi Dinesh, I agree that teaching other people (especially to children) is when we truly learn what we learn. When we are able to explain an idea or concept to another person so that they understand, it means we understand that concept well.

I want to add that we can learn faster by learning slowly. I think there is much obsession with speed learning to absorb as much information as we can. But I find that learning slowly, and applying what we learn as we learn it, is also a fast way to cement or internalize what we learn. Execution beats theory, right?