3 Signs You Will Be A Great Leader One Day

DayProv

Advisor Member
If you want:
  • to be respected from your friends, colleagues or your employees.
  • people to follow you or simply listen to your opinion...
Be a better leader! In the link below are 3 signs that determine whether
you will or won´t be a great leader one day:

https://dayprov.com/3-signs-you-will-be-a-great-leader-one-day/

There are 3 things that I look for in a leader and they all have to do with some form of emotional intelligence.

Number one is understanding that everyone is human at the end of the day, no matter what. They understand that they are not more or less important than anyone because everyone is just a human being with the same needs, desires, fears, soul, heart. Their ability to understand others and relate to people draws people to them.

Which Leads me to point number two. They are not afraid to be themselves. They know the importance of being authentic and true to themselves, because after all everyone is trying to put on a mask, everyone is trying to be accepted by society, everyone wants to fit in, leaders think differently. Leaders are confident in who they are and what they stand for, they don't try to fit in, they care about being accepted, they care about being true to themselves. They see the bigger picture and understand that at the end of it all, we are all just humans.

which leads me to point number three. They understand they are not that important. It doesn't what they accomplish, how much money they have, how smart they are, they remain humble. Because they understand that anything learned can be taught and passed down to someone else. They believe in people, and that is what inspires others to be like them!

Last edited by a moderator:

J101

Any fans of The Office here?

Here's a lighthearted video about why Michael Scott was actually a great leader, and the leadership lessons we can all learn from him!

Best of luck on your leadership journeys! You've got this!