Why Most People Fail

Discussion in 'Career and Business' started by GJGreyling, Mar 27, 2015. Replies: 29 | Views: 2380

1. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    I admire your persistence.

2. musahasan

musahasan Member

Business
    I think most of the people have leak of knowledge about themselves for that reason they could not use their strength and overcome their weaknesses. So it is should be first priority to know myself for everyone.

Accipiter82 likes this.
  3. Akaki Tsivadze

Akaki Tsivadze Member

This is going to change your life:

4. Delcheva Ana

Delcheva Ana New Member

People give up because it's easier to give up when things get hard in life, when they leave their comfort zones and face unknown emotions, things, people...

5. Chrissy

Chrissy Member

Stay-At-Home-Mom
    Failure is part of life...just try to fall forward instead of backward so you are still moving in the right direction! :)

6. Accipiter82

Accipiter82 Member

Fear has a big impact on that sabotage, people think they can’t succeed because they are afraid of the unfamiliar, of failure, fear of feeling rejected or fear of losing something precious.

7. radtech

radtech Member

There are many reasons why people fail. But it's not that failing is the worse part. The fact that people give up AFTER they fail is the problem. Anyone successful has failed and most many times more than those that aren't successful. People have to be willing to not quit when something doesn't work, or when a person tells them their opinion and it kills their energy levels. NEVER listen to someone that's not where you want to be in life. Other times people fail because they go it alone. Meaning get yourself a mentor. All successful people have mentors. Michael J, Oprah, Warren B and many others have mentors and sometimes more than one. The good thing about doing it wrong is that it teaches you. Just don't continue doing the wrong thing. Opportunity is mixed with difficulty. Hang in there, stay motivated, steer clear of negative people, invest in your personal growth and never quit. Things will be tough but that makes you a better person concerning your personal growth. But things will also get better. The night is followed by day. Stay strong and believe in what you're doing.

Accipiter82 likes this.
  8. Dennielle Lee

Dennielle Lee Member

Self-employed
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can't imagine the difficulties you have to endure living on the streets, more than most of us could ever contemplate. Don't for any minute think of yourself as a failure, you are an inspiration! Failures are nothing more than life experience and the richer and more diverse those experiences the wiser we become. Perseverance, consistency and belief will get you there and you obviously have all three! Before inventing the light bulb Thomas Edison 'failed'10,000 times but he didn't look at it like that rather he saw it is finding 10,000 ways that it didn't work and he had to find those 10,000 ways of it not working in order to find a way that did work. I wish you all the best getting your business off the ground, never give up and remember that success comes incrementally :)

9. BoM

BoM Member

I disagree with your statement "most people fail to make money" because most people actually make a living for themselves. They all succeed at some point and they all fail as well at some point.
    I would say most people fail to make enough money to live the life they want and the mains are:
    - They don't believe it's possible. After failing 1 or 2 times they say: it is not possible. If it were I would succeed.
    - They give up and never try again
    - They don't sacrifice for it: successful people work a lot and they keep going even in very bad situations.

10. Plokoon111

Plokoon111 Member

Yeah that's it; rejection and giving up is what ultimately does it!