What Books Are You Reading?

Discussion in 'Positive Discussion' started by Marty Labrado, Aug 27, 2014. Replies: 43 | Views: 3265

1. Tallstack

Tallstack Member

Nursing Home Administrator
    Probably start with Abundance since they wrote that one first. Then read BOLD.

They are optimist but not without reason. They give numerous examples of how our world is changing from one of materials to one of ideas.

Example: cell phone. Maybe you're young and can't remember a time where there was no cell phone. But I can see how many things the cell phone has replaced which in turn has saved a lot of material resources.

Apps are nothing but ideas that help solve a problem.

Eric Schmidt said on the back cover that, "Abundance showed us where our world can be in 20 years, BOLD is a roadmap for entrepreneurs to help us get there."

Hoped that helped.

2. Angie Necole

Angie Necole Member

Right now I'm reading Fruits Basket (A manga series ;P)

But books that have inspired me:
    -Veganism
    -The Only Pirate At The Party
    -Mind, Body, Soul
    -What The Food Industry Doesn't Want You To Know (I don't think this is the correct title and I currently don't have the book on me. It's similar to this though)
    -The Road
    -Shot In The Heart
    -The Secret

3. Coach Brandon

Coach Brandon Member

I just published my first book on Amazon, through Kindle Direct Publishing. It's about understanding your fear, and then overcoming it.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07118YY78

4. radtech

radtech Member

8 Hour Investor was my last book read. Usually, I have everything on CD or podcast and listen while driving. Tony R., Jim R., Stephen C., and Zig Z. to name a few. I recently purchased Jim Rohn's CD pack on ambition. Wow, Jim has a ton to say concerning ambition. Definitely got my mind going. Reading to the mind is what food is to the body. You have to be a good reader. Not the candy stuff either, there needs to be some substance and depth so your learning. Finances, leadership, prosperity, sales, and law to name a few. But my point is you can't just read the easy stuff because you won't grow. Remember a person that doesn't read is no better than a person that cannot read. If you have the ability to read then start reading. It's a gift and there's nothing better than investing in yourself.