The Real Reason You Can't Change

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
There are a few highly regarded tips to changing your life and most of them are used to sell you something. The truth is you wake up with goals and fail to hit them or do the actions you say you need.

You know what you need to do, why the disconnect?

Simply the choices, actions, responses and focus you want sits at a higher vibration and are NOT available to you in your current awareness level.

So next you may ask how do I reach that level of me?

Ooo, oh oh, me, me , me call on me I know! ;)

How do you raise your vibration?

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
The resources you can draw from regarding your current awareness level depend on how much knowledge and experience you have. The more you have learned about something and the more experience you have derived from dealing with it, the better equipped you are to make a decision to take yourself to a higher level.

tomasoberg

I would say it can be 2 things

1. the disconnect comes from confusion / your intention to your life purpose isnt 100% clear yet -> lack of direction, lack of goal, lack of reasons, you might not have found your way yet -> feel even more lost -> The reason to keep going is not worth the end goal you got atm.

Second your to darn comfortable and afraid of the pain of change

How to reach another level of yourself: Spend time with yourself and ask yourself questions, the more you learn about yourself the better and the easier number 1 will be. ( take action towards your goals).
Then realize and admit to yourself if you should change direction or not.

A mentor is always good, they will believe in you even when you don't, they will ask the hard questions.

From my point of view its hard to reach another level without help from other people:
You just have to figure out whats the next level?
How do I get there?
Have anyone I know been there before?
Is there anyone I can get help from?

namktqs

Coaching Member
We need fall into do things we love and really mean about. That is best and nature way help we going far most and take any change necessary.

Great post, and response from @tomasoberg ... I agree, uncertainty is probably the major reason most people never even start an endeavour... They have a dream, but haven't the faintest clue how to get there or even where to start. I was in this boat for a long time. But through constant research in a field of interest, and taking step by step action, the path to your dream will reveal itself over time.....

The path is always cloudy looking forward, so just focus on the few inches you can see in front of you and keep moving forward...

Russell

Well if it's true that we become what we think about all day long, then the easy answer would be to simply control your focus all day. Easier said than done though. What if there's something physical going on that has your brain fogged (blood sugar issues, toxins, stress....things many people have a great deal of without even recognizing it)? Despite what things like the Secret will want you to believe, you just cannot think your way to a higher vibration.

I guess my point is that it's a large combination of things, starting with a clean diet both food and mental. Amazingly once you clean up foods in your life, begin moving with some exercise, and being to clearly focus on what and who you want to become (after you've defined that of course, the hardest step for most!) then opportunities and ideas begin to flood your mind. The world is filled with more distractions than ever. TV, radio full of commercials..all programming. All designed to cause you to NOT focus on what you want to become continually, but to focus on what THEY want you to do and buy.

I've also found we greatly need those times that we're out of vibration or synch (that's actually what brought me here today) as they can force you to expand your comfort zone and get you to take action. They are wonderful rude awakenings in the fabric of complacency!

Last edited: