The (Not So Secret) Secret To Happiness In 2 Pictures

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
(Source of picture Ken Keyes Jr). Feel free to leave an opinion.

This is a real game changer. If it isn't implementable for you it may help for you to realize a bigger picture which is life experience brings us undesirable results, this contrast helps clarify desires. Once you are clear on your desire you will know how to get it intuitively, if you don't know what you want you need more contrast. In my opinion life experience not age or years just a mindful look at yourself over time is the foundation of growth.

For example, I read my first self help book in 1999 but it wasn't until 2012ish, 1000's and 1000's of dollars spent on personal development, a lot of suffering and over 400 books devoured that book 3 hundred and ninety something changed my paradigm more than before and I started to embody increased peace and respective success.

I later but soon realized book 390 was exactly like the message in the first book I read over a decade prior and couldn't grasp. The key the second time around was the sum of all my experience that cultivated the shift.

What this means for you my fellow seeker is your success, your enlightenment and any other desire you have is simple to obtain... however we are each wired differently as to the who, why, where and what circumstances will unleash our greater power.

For those who are ready the pictures above will be all you need. If this seems to simple to change your life keep seeking.

I can confidently say you will find it, you will reach your goal, you will overcome that challenge. YOU WILL WIN!!!!
DON'T GIVE UP and always love yourself enough to empower yourself to keep taking what may seem like foolish actions.
You are always on the path and can never get off, you can only sit on the trail, but don't do that keep pushing my friend.