The benefits of brain training

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Queue, Mar 6, 2017. Replies: 6 | Views: 305

1. Queue

Queue Advisor Member

Remaining occupied with things that interest you requires that you become familiar with who you are. Through being mindful helps you to stay focused, engaging in mental training games keeps your mind fit. And this is a benefit to your mental growth. Growing older can diminish mental health, by deteriorating the memory, and it's possible to develop other brain impairments. Keeping your mind in shape can be very important. Read more.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017

2. Rinat Saber

Rinat Saber Member

Director of Distributions
    I totally agree and appreciate the article. I particularly liked when you said, "When you concentrate on what's possible and think less about obstacles, the possibility of success is much greater. Envisioning the worst outcomes will set you on a road of doubt and it will also drain your energy."

I think our brain looks for obstacle in a natural attempt to protect us, yet in turn it prevents us from our success. All the energy we pour into envisioning the worst outcome can be used to focus on what we actually want. Controlling the focus of our minds becomes vital to our level of energy.

3. Queue

Queue Advisor Member

I find that true also, a perspective can do a lot for the direction of ones life. The imagination is a very effective instrument. I agree, what we envision has an effect on our energy level as you said. Thank you, I appreciate your outlook.

Rinat Saber likes this.
  4. dawngrant

dawngrant Member

Business Owner
    Brain/Mental training can be very helpful for life improvements. With proven methods and techniques your success is practically guaranteed. I want to share some training benefits with all of you.

With the help of mental training you can reduce your weight, quit smoking, reduce stress/tension, improve your sports skills and can improve your memory.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  5. Queue

Queue Advisor Member

Hi, Dawn, Very interesting. I appreciate your reply to my post, and find your post beneficial in a way that could expand a similar message of self-improvement. I believe in techniques that help a person's ability to enhance their well-being.

6. dawngrant

dawngrant Member

Business Owner
    Hey Queue, its been my pleasure. Every person must spend some time on self-improvements, as it can help them in achieving personal and professional goals without any mess. I am dealing different type of persons daily and getting them out of big trouble with Hypnosis. Really feel proud!!

I appreciate you believe in self-improvement.

7. Queue

Queue Advisor Member

Hi, Dawn

Thank you, I also find it true that self-improvement is the way to reach achievements. I believe life learners have this ability to work on them selves, as well as their circumstance, while developing a great amount of fortitude. The technique of association definitely demonstrates the capability to bring out a someone's best personal qualities. Working on, and revising plans are continuous efforts when moving forward.

Article link # 44461356

I hope that you have good weekend, thanks again.

Queue