Thought I had better properly introduce myself. I joined about 6 months ago but then I didn't do anything when I did. I'm back now and really want to become a contributor to this forum.

Hello, My name is Caleb but lots of people know me as "K'lub" or "Gingersquatch." Both really fun nicknames and I'll let you discover why I have them as I get to know everyone.

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, a former massage instructor, new Mentor and aspiring motivational speaker learning how to really do both to the best of my abilities. So I started looking around for help and found this forum and thought this would be perfect for me to learn and maybe even contribute.

I'm also a husband of almost 3 years and father of 14 months and I absolutely love my family with everything I have. They are a huge driving force in my life and the big reason I'm making the push to become more than I have ever been before.

I'm excited to be here and learn from some amazing people and contribute what I can to all of you as well!

MoreSuccess

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Caleb! Congrats on being a new father, it's a wonderful journey!

Hey!

I'm new here too, and i'm glad to see that you're getting into it just as I am.

Can't wait to see you more on here!