Review: 6 minutes to success by Bob Proctor

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Erik, Jul 10, 2014. Replies: 2 | Views: 7761

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Bob Proctor’s Six Minutes To Success - review
    [​IMG]

This is my personal review of this program that is meant to change your life in relatively short amount of time. It’s also not very expensive, about 40€/month is money that you are going to spend anyway, so why not spend it on yourself right ?

For those of you who are familiar with the program, you can skip the following part as I’m going to introduce those who haven’t heard of it yet.

First of all, let me tell you this - Proctor Gallagher Institutes guarantee you that if you don’t like the program, they give you back the money after the first 30 months. What is even more interesting is that most people don’t want their money back even if they were sceptical in the beginning - after 30 days you really will see the results in yourself and your life, and you will want to continue.

What is 6 minutes to success ?

I’m sure that most of the people digging in personal development on the internet have at least come in contact with similar programs, all of them promising you the big change in your life, offering you all the bonuses and free material and so on. Do they really work ? I don’t know. But I know if this particular one works. The short aswer would be: yes, if you really mean it. No, if you just want a get-rich-quick thing.

6 minutes to success has been developed as a response to a growing amount of people that were getting interested and participated in Bob’s other programs, such as Science of getting rich. He was not able to keep up with the increasing numbers, and if you’ve seen Bob Proctor at least on a video, you know that his intentions are really pure and, let’s face it, why would he do it for the money when he has so many of it ? And I’m not even talking about the fact that he’s 80 now, while feeling as if he had 20 and he looks 55.

Who is it for ?

For anyone, really. That is the point of Bob’s whole lifetime work - it’s for anyone, and it works for everyone, including you - if you have got the determination and the faith and are willing to really do everything Bob tells you, every single day for 6 minutes straight.

How long does it take to change your life ?

That depends on a lot of things and there is no set time, but most people see the results after the first 30 days, and majority of people are completely changed after a year, including their money situation, relationships and such. The actual time varies - there are cases when someone tripled their income in the first 3 months, others got their first million dollars in 1,5 years. It all depends on how much do you want your goal and what are you willing to do for it.

How does it work ?

It’s simple, and yet very effective. If you are familiar with the law of attraction, you know that you attract what you think about the most, and 6 minutes to success is based on that.

They send you some stuff to your email every single day.

Because, this program is nothing else than a bunch of motivational videos, workbooks, audios, and more. Don’t get me wrong - it’s all great material, In my opinion it’s the best program out there.

But you can do all that work by yourself. The big catch is that, most of the times you do not have the energy, time, dedication and/or motivation to do your “homework” in a form of meditation, visualisation and so on.

This is where 6 mins to success comes to play and why it is so brilliant.

Since you can’t seem to force yourself to visualise and do all of these things every day, which may, at first, seem to be annoying, that is where Bob comes into play and he literally forces you to stay motivated, on track and positive - by giving you great motivational videos, tasks that require you to think and visualise and decide on your goal - all in a very enjoyable and fun way.

Yes, you can do all of this by yourself - but ask yourself and be honest - do I really have the guts to force myself to do these things daily ? Because it is really so much easier with this, and also you always have this feeling that someone is actually looking after you and keeping you on track.

What about the customer support ?

Also very on a high level I would say. Personally, even BEFORE getting a membership when I sent an email, I always got the answer within 24 hours, mostly within 3 hours. You can also call them which is, naturally, instant.

I give it 9/10 for the fact that it is only 6 minutes, while it could be better for some to have 16 or 20 minutes. But that’s the beauty of it - you can simply replay the video, repeat the tasks and it all adds up. I would imagine if this would be 10 hours daily you would make a million in a month.

The best part is the money-back guarantee. It is a win-win for you as if you don’t like it, they give you back your money (no questions asked) and you can move on to something different.

PS: I would highly suggest this for the lazy people, like I am.

So, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you want to get a feeling of what the program is about, and how it looks like, here are 3 free videos - i recommend watching them in order from 1st to 3rd.

Video 1
    Video 2
    Video 3

If you want to become a part of 6 minutes to success and try the first 30 days, please continue by clicking below:

Also please check out my blog where I write about anything that is related to personal development

as well as my facebook page

Thanks for reading.

2. Ido

Ido New Member

All though the post is dated from two years ago, I really want to support the program, and share my experience with it.

I've been using the program for more than a year now, and I can honestly say it changed my life.
    No, I haven't made millions, but my income did increase (as a matter of fact, I now earn a third more than what I used to earn.), my relationship with my spouse has improved, I found a better job (I'm a software engineer) and I've started two new business, both are centered around personal growth and development.

All these changes are not even the best thing that this program is responsible for. The best thing that happened to me was the change of mindset that the program started. It has opened my mind to new possibilities, and it catapulted me to a new path in life, which I know is much better than before. I feel better, read more and feel more meaning in life.

So I can honestly recommend that if you feel stuck, or not sure what the next step for you might be, 6 minutes to success is the perfect program to kick start your life again.

If you have any questions regarding the program, or anything else, feel free to contact me.

3. ppp21

ppp21 Member

click on the link below and find out more about Bob Proctor.

http://bit.ly/2gAjkSy