Need spiritual advice

Discussion in 'Spirituality' started by leo875, Jun 16, 2016. Replies: 7 | Views: 493

1. leo875

leo875 Member

Hi all.. I was working as an accountant in a company. I did a forgery of $25,ooo from the company for my personal needs. They caught me and sued case. Luckily, the theft attorneys helped me to settle the case, realizing my situation. I have done smaller theft in my previous company too. But not a big amount like this. But what all I have done is for my family. A few days before, it's known that my mom is diagnosed with cancer. May be, my deeds are the main cause of such big griefs and burdens encountering in my family. I just want your suggestion to make myself on the right path and being spiritual.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016
    Todd Hicks likes this.

2. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    All you must do is stay out of trouble for the rest of your life to stay on the right path. You make the choices for your life. At the age of 20 in 1993, I stole things from my grandma's house and regret it. From that point on, I quit stealing forever.

RodaTL and Cynthia like this.
  3. msuccess

msuccess Administrator Staff Member

There was an embedded link in there to a sub-page of a law firm, which I removed. Smells to me of a shady SEO promoter and a fake post.

RodaTL and Todd Hicks like this.
  4. Cynthia

Cynthia Senior Member

Entrepreneur
    One part is deciding! Congratulations on taking that step.

Todd Hicks likes this.
  5. Nambie

Nambie Member

Hello,
    The best advice I can give you is to never despair of God's mercy, we are human and never perfect. We just try to be better everyday. From my personal experience, what helped me to overcome the biggest ordeals in my life was to ask God for forgiveness. Miracles happened after doing it. I hope the same thing will happen for you. Nerver despair, ask God for forgiveness and be grateful for what you have. Peace be upon you!

Todd Hicks likes this.
  6. anika

anika Member

Business
    150 Waterman St, Providence, Rhode Island 02906
    I think it would be good if you can take a spiritual training courses from where you can get the real spiritual advice. In here everyone can tell you some real speech but from training courses you will be able to understand the real things.

Todd Hicks likes this.
  7. coach

coach Member

hi i hope you can still read this,
    congratulation because you are willing to change your life and your path dont worry about what you did in your past, its already done the purpose of every consequences we face is to learn from our actions. what is important right now is what you realize and what you learn .and its a good sign, to become more spiritual of course you have to realize first that you are more than your body more than your identity what ever you mistakes you did keep always in mind that it will never define who you are. im not saying you can do all the bad things here im just saying you can always start your life you always have a chance just let it all your mistakes go and keep in your mind that your a new man now also forgive yourself

8. Jillian Arena

Jillian Arena New Member

Certified Life Coach, RYT-200
    Hi Leo, I would say that the first step to creating a new path for yourself is to understand why this behavior is happening in the first place. We steal because we are in a state of lack. What is keeping your mentality stuck in this state and preventing you from understanding that there are better, more effective ways for you to approach and potentially fix the situations that are coming up? It's obvious by what you have written that stealing is not working for you, and also that you are aware that it is not the right thing to do, so it's obviously going way deeper than surface level. When did this behavior begin and how is it serving you? I am a firm believer that we don't do anything unless it is serving us in one aspect or another. Now is a time to get really honest with yourself. I wish you the best of luck. -Jillian "Ignite Your Light, Change Your Life"