Law of Attraction: Looking tips

Discussion in 'Spirituality' started by Angie Necole, May 31, 2017. Replies: 10 | Views: 446

1. Angie Necole

Angie Necole Advisor Member

What methods do you use to attract whatever you want?

2. AnMa

AnMa Member

Since the law of attraction is at work all the time, and that our subconscious thoughts are way more powerful than our conscious thought and willpower,
    I do focus on cleaning myself from the negative beliefs and reprogram my mind.

I use many different techniques to do that though, and I'm always learning new ones! There are so many out there it's overwhelming! lol

My problem though is to stick with one method long enough to yield results... I tend to lose my focus and try many different techniques and get all confused!

At the same time, I am kind of studying them all to understand what they all have in commun....

3. Angie Necole

Angie Necole Advisor Member

There is so much info out there that it can get pretty overwhelming! What works best for me is to not be "in resistance" to whatever comes my way. I guess, you are aware and accept whatever the outcome may be which gives you the most desirable outcome. If that makes sense... lol

4. AnMa

AnMa Member

You are right! There is a lot of info out there!!
    Well, not being in resistance is THE goal I think! You have to get rid of resistance, but that's not easy for most people!
    I hear that a lot: "What you resists, persist". Or we here: You have to accept the situation, let it go!
    It's all about letting go, resistance...

When you are in resistance, you are in fear. Fear of the wrong outcome. And when you are in fear, your thoughts are all focused on this fear of the wrong outcome, so that is the message you are sending to the universe.
    Fear is a strong affirmator!

I think if you are able to not be in resistance and be in acceptance, that's a huuuuge step forward!

5. Plokoon111

Plokoon111 Member

Enjoyed your post!

6. Visitor

Visitor Member

Retired
    The secret is to want/need without wanting/needing it.
    This may sound paradoxical on the surface, but at a deeper level it is clear.
    The trick is to create a void of what is true.

However, one's ego desires cannot be true because the ego itself is not true. It is just a fabricated story created by the mind to make sense of itself (identity).
    So anything the ego-self wants is not only untrue but really not needed or wanted.

To create a void of what is true is to take away what is not true so the truth can take its place.
    What truth is to be filled is what is needed/wanted.
    However, most people don't know what truth is to be had, because they themselves don't really know their own truth.
    We are not here for the ego-self. So the ego-self cannot be included in the attraction.

Nature abhors a vacuum - Aristotle ​

ang.necole11 and AnMa like this.
  7. AnMa

AnMa Member

Do you know about the 3 stages of consciousness? Victim, Victor and Vehicle?
    What you wrote made me think of it.

We are mostly in a Victor mode, we want stuff and we are attached to outcomes, but when we can let go of the outcome, this is more of a mindset of the Vehicle. The awakened state.
    One advice I got was: Put energy in the process, enjoy the process, but let go of the outcome. The outcome doesn't matter.

ang.necole11 likes this.
  8. Visitor

Visitor Member

Retired
    No, I did not know about the 3 stages of consciousness. But as soon as I read 'Victim, Victor and Vehicle' I interpreted them very differently to what you described.
    I see the Victim is the Vehicle (our body) expressing the ego-self, the false-self. The Victor is the Vehicle expressing the spirit-self, true true-self. In this regard, most people are living the Victim.

9. ang.necole11

ang.necole11 Member

Very philosophical perspective. I like it :)

10. ang.necole11

ang.necole11 Member

I studied Psychology and I never heard of those stages. I'm interested in learning more

11. Christopher

Christopher Member

Personal Trainer
    Regarding the main question - getting crystal clear on what I want and getting as many references as possible to either 'make it happen / believable' or 'receive' it would be my method of getting things. Basically, setting goals and then working towards them with all the resources you have and ultimately being super resourceful

ang.necole11 likes this.