Keeping Long Distance Relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Best_Catcher2016, Jul 18, 2016. Replies: 6 | Views: 684

1. Best_Catcher2016

Best_Catcher2016 Senior Member

writter, blogger
    It is hard to find true love in this world. We are all looking for someone to share our hopes and dreams with. We need someone to travel beside us on our life’s path. With the right commitment and communication, long distance relationships can actually be more stable than geographically close relationships

#1. Create trust
    • Building trust is the most important element that will keep couple.
    #2. Set a goal together
    • Make a plan each other. It is important that you two are on the same page and have the same goals.
    #3. Regular communication and stay in contact
    • It’s important to establish and maintain an emotional connection as often as you can.
    #4. Stay Positive
    • You need to constantly injecting positive energy into the long distance relationship to keep it alive.
    #5. Set ground rules
    • If you think you have a relationship worth fighting for, one of the first things you need to do is sit down and work out a set of ground rules together.
    #6. Understanding
    • There is a way to create a great relationship, but there’s no way to build one unless you fully understand your deeper feelings and those of your partner.
    Read more at http://www.bestcatcher.com/Relationships/long-distance-relationship/

2. Muk

Muk New Member

Entrepreneur
    Thanks for this. I was in a LDR for 2 years, but now we're married :)

It was tough at first, and I think we accidentally did most of those steps along the way.

RodaTL likes this.
  3. vsteffen

vsteffen New Member

I like this, actually just posted a similar thread. Should have scrolled down two rows. It definitely is an obnoxiously effective way to force trust building in a relationship.

4. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    As it's not mentioned above, I will add that you can also keep your long-distance relationships strong through regularly staying in touch on social media.

5. Best_Catcher2016

Best_Catcher2016 Senior Member

writter, blogger
    Nowadays social medias are big key relationship.:) I agree

6. Ongoinggrowing

Ongoinggrowing Member

Supervisor in Customer Support and Blogger
    Hello!

I actually believe it should also be applied to regular relationship :) A lot of people don't follow these 6 points have breaking/broken relationship even when they live together!

Stay in touch is particular important and I've some friends who are very successful with video gaming and TV shows, it is a daily thing they share and it helps a lot!

7. Caroline Warren

Caroline Warren New Member

I never believe in long distance relationships, not because I have trust issues, but because it hardly succeed. But still if you one wants to be in a long distance relationship, then they must cross check records of partner. Also one can take advice from voyance pure adviser as they give a better future decision guidance. Stay safe.