How to Improve Self Confidence

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by James Brown, Feb 25, 2015. Replies: 22 | Views: 1840

1. cooper

cooper New Member

Believe in yourself.Everybody in this world is unique. We must all learn to accept that. Love yourself, nothing boosts self confidence more than loving and believing in yourself.

2. dawngrant

dawngrant Member

Business Owner
    For better self confidence you must be active always and kill negative thoughts from mind. If you don’t know how to do this, then you must contact any experienced hypnotist, who can guide you properly. In case you don’t have enough time to visit hypnotherapy centre then you can download general self confidence audio online or you can ask for tailor made audio, specifically for you.

3. Tallstack

Tallstack Member

Nursing Home Administrator
    i enjoyed these responses. I know that when I start having emotions I don't enjoy then I look at what I'm telling myself. My feelings come from what I'm saying to myself.

Sometimes I write these down if I know I won't remember them. After a couple of weeks of telling myself more rational thoughts then my feelings start to change for the better so my behavior changes.

Has anyone else had experience like this??