How to Improve Self Confidence

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by James Brown, Feb 25, 2015. Replies: 27 | Views: 2349

1. cooper

cooper New Member

Believe in yourself.Everybody in this world is unique. We must all learn to accept that. Love yourself, nothing boosts self confidence more than loving and believing in yourself.

2. dawngrant

dawngrant Member

Business Owner
    For better self confidence you must be active always and kill negative thoughts from mind. If you don’t know how to do this, then you must contact any experienced hypnotist, who can guide you properly. In case you don’t have enough time to visit hypnotherapy centre then you can download general self confidence audio online or you can ask for tailor made audio, specifically for you.

3. Tallstack

Tallstack Member

Nursing Home Administrator
    i enjoyed these responses. I know that when I start having emotions I don't enjoy then I look at what I'm telling myself. My feelings come from what I'm saying to myself.

Sometimes I write these down if I know I won't remember them. After a couple of weeks of telling myself more rational thoughts then my feelings start to change for the better so my behavior changes.

Has anyone else had experience like this??

radtech likes this.
  4. radtech

radtech Member

This is an area I continuously work on. And yes EVERYONE goes through this if they're human. Self-talk as you mentioned is extremely powerful. Since we talk to ourselves all day and answer ourselves also it's important we shy away from negative thoughts and self-talk. I find myself thinking of one thing and then next thing I know the world's ending! But seriously it's something I have been being more aware of and working on. It doesn't kill my self confidence or anything but can put me in a different state and once you feel different you act different. So stay on-top of what goes through your mind. They say our life is whatever we're thinking at that point in time. So I've written about this and have techniques to ensure people don't sabotage themselves.
    Some people ask me these days how I'm doing with all the self-improvement stuff I talk about. I say, "Listen to me carefully but don't watch me too closely!"
    My book, "Unlocking the Truth" is filled with applicable stories of real life events with anecdotes. But as with anything in life continuous improvement is where it's at.

5. Angie Necole

Angie Necole Member

Very interesting points. It's important to work on yourself to improve your confidence and self-esteem. This can go a long way.

6. Angie Necole

Angie Necole Member

Interesting post. That's why I'm all about personal growth and improving confidence and self-esteem. It can go a long way

7. Jay G

Jay G New Member

A really simple but effective method of improving self-belief and confidence is to write down a series of positive affirmations, then repeat them like you mean them! Either out loud or in your head. For example, 'I am capable and can do XYZ'.

8. Plokoon111

Plokoon111 Member

Yes that is a great idea Jay g! But it works best when your focused and not tired I'd add.