How important is spirituality in personal development?

Discussion in 'Spirituality' started by Dustin Carabello, Jun 7, 2016. Replies: 1 | Views: 355

1. Dustin Carabello

Dustin Carabello Advisor Member

Entrepreneur
    I've never been a spiritual person at all. I'm not sure why, it's just never really been instilled in me. I've made many changes to my life over the past couple years and I've noticed that most people who are successful in life are spiritual. Is this a crucial part in finding success and fulfillment? What are your thoughts as I know opinions will differ.

Todd Hicks likes this.

2. coach

coach Member

hey bro my opinion is first you have to define what is success and fulfillment for you? is it something you want for yourself or is it something you want to give to others?
    life has different stages. of course we all started as a little child and as a child we have limited understanding limited belief and knowledge that is the purpose of life to help us expand our knowledge belief and understanding, you have to look deeper my brother, if you still cant see anything look deeper, take a look at yourself your belief examine your mind, also define what is success to you? do you measure it with material abundance? material life and spiritual life are like parts of an iceberg material life is the visible part and the spiritual part is the huge part that you cannot see, spiritual life and material life are connected i understand that as human being we see ourserlves different from other human beings, that is where spiritual life enters spiritual life teaches us to see that we are one with everything, it teaches us that even we have different personalities we are all human being. to be successful have you read the parable of talent? it is in the bible. if you havent read it read it first the explanation there is human race is a group there are things that you cant do alone to become succesful you need the help of others, you need to multiply what you have by helping others, spiritual life will teach you about your purpose in life, and how you will find your true happiness and fulfillment comes when you follow your purpose and your dreams