Hi Fellas!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by ndcharles, Oct 12, 2017. Replies: 4 | Views: 158

1. ndcharles

ndcharles Member

I'm a twenty-something year old who recently joined this forum. My interests are self-development and lifestyle. Of course, money making is involved. Just don't get it twisted :-(

J E Roberson likes this.

2. Ry!

Ry! Member

What kind of avenues are you pursuing for money making? Personally I'm writing a blog and doing some research on starting a dropshipping business.

3. ndcharles

ndcharles Member

I started writing a blog of recent as well. That's one thing which brought me here (for inspiration). With the hope of making money from it someday.
    I am also creating a viral media site and as well researching on starting an importation based business.

4. alandas

alandas New Member

nice post.Professional listing in kerala is a website.Which give once-over of business ancatagories.Bussiness index as webpage and automated format.Online proficient posting in kerala vary from contents.A proficient posting is a site or printed posting of information which records associations inside claim to fame based orders. Associations can be ordered by claim to fame, region, activity, or size. Business may be fused either physically or through a modernized online chase programming.

5. ndcharles

ndcharles Member

Can you please grow up, at least a bit. You're new and have already started spamming the forum.