Fostering Quantum Leaps and Paradigm shifts.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
This is an extensive topic that I will lightly touch on to point you toward your own discovery if interested after reading this.

Are you familiar with
The second law of thermodynamics which states states that in a natural thermodynamic process, there is an increase in the sum of the entropies of the participating systems.

The second law is an empirical finding that has been accepted as an axiom of thermodynamic theory.

The law defines the concept of thermodynamic entropy for a thermodynamic system in its own state of internal thermodynamic equilibrium. It considers processes in which that state changes, with increases in entropy due to dissipation of energy and to dispersal of matter and energy
. (definition provided by wiki)

So how does all that science talk help with personal development? My goal is to give you enough information to start your own research not come to my conclusions.

First off the scientific study says humans are open systems, an open system means something that has input and output. We breathe in and out, we eat and dispose of the extra waste, we also take in energy from our environment and disperse it out as well.

When the input or output becomes backed up, slowed, or stops it effects the whole system. In humans we experience this as stress. The stress from denial of the input we desire or the ability to not outwardly express our self’s can cause suffering.

In the study of thermodynamics it is found a system under stress and in suffering has 3 options.

1. Dissipate -get rid of energy

2. Cease to exist- fail and die

3. Development a new means of function non linear to the previuos functionality. Leap to a new structure to support the previous challenge.

When a human is overwhelmed through over input, slowed output or any combination the natural thing to do is seek to rid ourself of the stress causing circumstance. This is commonly done with the aid of sex, drugs or exercise.

I won’t talk about ceasing to exist although we all know someone or have personally felt like we would not survive our undesired situation even if it isn’t directly effecting our true survival.

Okay so we are at the point of maximal usage for us, meaning we feel the stress or overwhelming of life. The incredible truth is a natural system that takes on too much has the ability to reorganize into a new system able to handle easily what was once stress on the system.

Amazingly we humans can use our overwhelming emotions to thrust us to new levels of existence.

How?

Step one is to resist the urge to dissipate or force out the energy, this means when your feeling that overwhelming emotion avoid sex, drugs and exercise. I’m not saying those three things are bad just not helpful in this specific situation. What they is allow us to lower our energy but they also leave us at the same cap size, of what we can handle.

Next step is to dive into the feeling, accept how your mind and body are feeling at that moment as if it was a choice of yours. You can sit and dive into "how does my body feel right now".

I can’t exactly say how long it will take to shift because the topic, level of self control and a few other factors play a role in this.

I can say this will always work if done correctly.

I bet your looking forward to your next potential breakdown so you can regain your power and change your life before your eyes.

Hope this is helpful

As always I’d love questions or comments.

“to being the hero of out story”

Thoughtism

Advisor Member
You are on the right track J E. The stress you feel is the variance between your innate desires and your current state. Your innate desires are pushing for fulfillment, as it is your purpose here to bring them into your life. The emotions that this stress brings are very powerful. Waiting for the bubble to burst, however, is not the advisable course of action.

What you must do is feel this negative energy as deeply as possible and then focus all of its energy and power on what you want the situation to actually be. Once you do this the negative energy will flow out of you in a sometimes indescribable stream of positive energy. Your stress will be gone, and you will feel renewed and vibrant. We call this a Transformgasm. It is extremely powerful. The greater the initial stress is, the greater the joy will be when you change it's focus.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed.

http://thoughtism.me

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Hey Thoughtism, in the How section I mention above
Next step is to dive into the feeling, accept how your mind and body are feeling at that moment as if it was a choice of yours. You can sit and dive into "how does my body feel right now".
. It seems we may be pointing in the same direction.

This was a great read. Thank you

My mind made a link to the chapter in Think & Grow Rich where Napoleon Hill writes about channelling energy, in particular sex;

"‘transmute’ – the changing or transferring of one element, or form of energy, into another. Sex transmutation is simple and easily explained. It means the switching of the mind from thoughts of physical expression to thoughts of some other nature.

The emotion of sex has behind it the possibility of three constructive potentialities:

1. The perpetuation of humankind

2. The maintenance of health

3. The transformation of mediocrity into genius through transmutation

When driven by the desire of sex, people develop keenness of imagination, courage, willpower, persistence and creative ability unknown to them at other times. When harnessed and redirected along other lines, the positive attributes of this motivation force may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art or in any other progression or calling – including the accumulation of riches."

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Thank you Matthew, what an awesome book that is. Transmute is an incredible word as well love to use it when the time comes.

I just developed an online school with 1 of the Think and Grow Rich principles. I'm close to posting a short read on my observation of students. Thank you for reading this post.

Nezel

Thank God I'm feeling refreshed with all that you shared. I was feeling so stressed out and browsing for some words to lighten up what I was feeling. I sure would do all that you suggested. Thanks so much J E, thoughtism and Mat.