Cheated and Want to Restart

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Ameriah, Sep 12, 2017. Replies: 2 | Views: 139

?

Any advice ??

1. Leave my boyfriend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Take a break and better myself to get back

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ameriah

Ameriah New Member

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for around one year. I have cheated on my boyfriend three times. Teice with the same guy and this weekend with a friend of mine. The first two times were my fault and wanting. However this weekend I didn't start the cheating I just felt bad for the person and continued to please her. I never keep cheating from my boyfriend I am always honest. Everytime I cheat in the middle of the act I feel horrible but continue because I've already started. Now that the situation is open and I have classes with the girl I cheated with she is very hurt at the idea that I will not chose her and be with her. I do feel bad for her because if I didn't have a boyfriend and love him like I do I wiuld be with her. Now I have to deal with the fact that I have hurt my boyfriend once again and do not know how to stop or regain myself to be the person I really want to be. I do not know if I should leave my boyfriend because of everything that I have caused him or if I should stay or if I should let him choose. I am just so numb and hurt at the fact that I've injured and hurt so many people and myself and what I'm worth. Now I feel worthless and hate myself. I want to rebuild my character not only for myself but for my boyfriend too.

2. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Senior Member

freelancer/entrepreneur
    If your boyfriend doesn't know what has happened, tell him now, ask for his forgiveness and change your ways.

3. Ry!

Ry! Member

Based on the post, to me it sounds like you might suffer from some self worth issues which manifest themselves in this way. I got the feeling that you might be seeking some sort of validation from the fact that they want you. I think this was the main reason I've personally cheated in the past. Being insecure about getting girls, it seems that you never know if this is the last opportunity etc. Maybe some reflection is in order, think what motivated you to do what you did. How did it start, what you felt when it did start etc. and you'll probably find the answer.