As you strive toward goals

Discussion in 'General Self Improvement' started by Queue, Apr 13, 2017. Replies: 6 | Views: 304

1. Queue

Queue Coaching Member

In order to keep your goals in sight you must be able to structure an outline, and plan around the general idea. When I think about specific times that presented some sort of difficulty, I can remember that the constructiveness of possibility kept me moving forward. The process involved my attention, perception, a plan, and taking action. Click this link to read more.

2. Tendani

Tendani Member

Also your goal must be BIG, so that it will give pull toward it, it doesn't have to look realistic to other people but you.

3. Queue

Queue Coaching Member

I like your prospective, it gives me another angle to view goal-orientation.

4. Angie Necole

Angie Necole Advisor Member

And while it is important to have a long-term goals, it is equally important to create short-term goals. You can met these short-term goals quicker which keep your motivated while working on your long-term goals.

5. Paul Proctor

Paul Proctor Member

Some great insights here. I think of reaching goals as a 3 step process; K-I-T - Know what you want (it has to be a very precise vision) - Intense Focus (when you have one goal, you can focus just on that), Take Action (the only way to get results).

6. Queue

Queue Coaching Member

I agree, This is the only way to be productive!

Angie Necole likes this.
  7. Queue

Queue Coaching Member

I like that, It provides a path of progression, and a way that keeps you moving, and looking forward! Because it is important to have something to look forward to. Thanks, Paul, I appreciate the way you look at striving towards goals.